Interested in a new career?
Do you want to be at the forefront of innovation, engineering the technology that is shaping our lives today and tomorrow? Then look no further.
Our current open job positions
Are you a software engineer with several years of work experience and have worked with the latest technologies within web and mobile development? Then this might be the right position for you! If you want to work with software engineering and systems architecture, then you should continue reading.
Cross Technology Solutions is a fast-growing start-up working with digitization of the healthcare sector. Cross Technology Solutions develops LifePod, a cloud and web-based platform to engage patients with chronic diseases and to support healthcare providers to take the right medical decisions at the right time to the right patient, remotely. Cross Technology Solutions is seeking for a dedicated developer who is keen on taking the role as tech lead – someone who can lead the team and switch to a more advisory role if needed.
As tech lead at Cross Technology Solutions you’ll work with technologies like AWS, Node and NoSQL (backend) and React (frontend). It is your responsibility, in dialogue with the team, to secure the long-term system architecture. You also support the project leaders with tech knowledge and advise when it comes to procurement processes and customer related decisions.
The role as tech lead at Cross Technology Solutions offers a wide variety of tasks and you might be involved in everything from requirement specifications with customers to designing tech solutions and integrations.
It is natural for you to take responsibility for your actions, you are creative, take initiatives and you listen to your colleagues. You are generous when it comes to sharing knowledge with others which contributes to a strong team and a great outcome. You are communicative and like to share and explain thoughts and ideas. You enjoy working with customers and colleagues but don’t mind working on your own projects for yourself if needed. You are a doer who get things done.
Academic degree within computer science/engineering or other relevant scientific area
At least five years of work experience as software developer
Experience within system architecture
Experience of working with cloud solutions
Excellent skills in Swedish and English
Used to agile working methods
Experience of working with AI and machine learning
Working with digital health solutions
Cross Technology Solutions create a paradigm shift within healthcare. The eHealth platform LifePod moves the healthcare industry from calendar-based to needs-based and individual care. LifePod provides automatically a medical overview of those with the greatest needs – the right care, at the right time for the right patient.
Cross Technology Solutions is a small company with a familiar atmosphere, flat hierarchy, prestigeless and humble culture. Our headquarter is in Lund and we are a growing team with 13 team members now.
2017 Cross Technology Solutions was awarded as Connected Health Company of the Year at the Swedish Mobile Award, and 2019 we won the eHealth Award at Sweden’s largest eHealth fair Vitalis.
We, the people at Cross Technology Solutions AB, are looking for a talented frontend software developer to help us realise the next step in healthcare solutions. It’s a small step for us, but it’s going to be a giant leap for mankind.
We are looking for someone who will participate, cooperate, and sometimes lead, in designing and build the user interfaces of our health care platform LifePod.
We are working with a modern technology stack on the frontend, mainly React, accessing the backend using REST APIs. The frontends, mostly SPAs, are hosted and stored on AWS.
You will together with the rest of the team and our customers, design and realise interactions and UIs for use by patients and medical personnel.
- You are experienced in the art of Software development.
- Experience in designing highly user friendly interfaces using the holy trinity: HTML/CSS/JS, for both desktop and mobile browsers.
- Fluent with constructing applications using ReactJS.
- Consume REST APIs like a pro, or even a boss.
- You know how to set up a build process using the tools of your trade (transpiling, bundling, minifying), preferably using NPM, WebPack.
- Experience with version control systems, especially Git, and utilising some kind of branch strategy like GitFlow.
- Knowledgable in software development best practices, concerning coding standards, code review, build processes, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), testing.
- Experience with Amazons Cloud platform.
- Able to speak and write in swedish as well as english.
- Open mind and a drive to learn new skills (which is quite obvious for You, because You are a software developer)
- Passion for software engineering and development. No we don’t expect you to eat, breathe and live code 24/7. A genuine interest and a feeling that what you do, code and engineer software, is something that makes you tick, will suffice.
- Experience with other Cloud platforms, like Azure, Google etc.
- Graphics design, comfortable working with tools like Illustrator etc.
What’s currently in our toolchain:
- ReactJS, AngularJS, Ionic, WebPack and friends
- Git and GitFlow (on GitLab)
- GitLab CI/CD with GitLab runners
- AWS CLI, S3, CloudFront, Route53, AWS SDK NodeJS
- JetBrains Toolbox, I.e. WebStorm IDE and others
Do you want to be part of the digitalization of Health Care? We are a start-up with a unique e-health platform – LifePod. Now we are looking for a seasoned Test Developer.
- Experienced in the noble art of Software Development.
- Experienced in test planning, test development and test automation
- Experienced in using version control systems, especially Git.
- Knowledgeable in software development cycle best practices, concerning coding standards, code review, build processes, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), testing, operations.
- Experienced with the Amazon Cloud platform.
- Open mind and a drive to learn new skills.
- Passion for software engineering and test development.
- Loves to share expertise with your colleagues
What’s currently in our toolchain:
- NoSQL like MongoDB and DynamoDB (and sometimes the old friend SQL)
- AWS services like Lambda, SNS, Gateway, and other AWS services
We invite you to be a member of a small and passionate team.
We are looking for a sales rep to help us realize the next step in changing the calendar-based healthcare system to a needs-based, proactive care with the use of the eHealth-platform LifePod. We are working with remote chronic care patient tracking, enabling proactive interventions.
LifePod helps critical care providers prioritize patient care so that they always know who does well, who needs closer monitoring and who needs treatment now.
Cross Technology Solutions was awarded Connected Health Company of the year 2017 at the Swedish Mobile Awards. The LifePod-platform is a CE marked product and follows the quality management system for medical devices.
LifePod is a web-based platform that monitors patients remotely, especially those with chronic disease. The main target groups are public and private care givers. We focus on B2B activities where you develop sales leads within healthcare with those who work at counties, regions and state authorities. You will also meet private care givers who are offering health care solutions. It is a main responsibility for you to establish and develop contacts within the network of people working within healthcare, like doctors, nurses and other staff within the healthcare sector. We expect you to travel a lot within Sweden to meet stakeholder within the field of healthcare and there can also be travelling to other countries to introduce LifePod to new markets.
You need to enjoy hands-on work where you establish new contacts and find possibilities to create attention and sales of the LifePod-platform.
You cannot expect a up and running sales organization, we are a few people driving the vision of a better, more digitalized and proactive care system forward and we invite you to be part of it.
• We want you to manage our sales activities including a lot of hands-on work where you establish new business contacts to promote LifePod. Be prepared for long selling cycles.
• You must have an established network within the healthcare sector and proven work experience from sales activities within the healthcare sector.
• It is certainly significant if you have been working with international sales before.
• You have a good understanding of public procurement processes in Sweden.
• We expect you to do travelling on a regular basis, mainly meetings with representatives from counties and regions in Sweden from South to up North.
• We expect you to be an active part of our fair and event activities.
• You must like to take initiatives and to get things done.
• As a person, you are curious and thrilled by learning new stuff and eager to develop our sales activities with totally new clients.
• Excellent written and verbal skills in Swedish and English.
• Driver’s license
What we offer
We are a passionate team of thirteen people who truly believe in what we do. We are convinced to evolve healthcare everywhere with LifePod.With the eHealth platform LifePod we create a more person-centered care for large groups of patients with chronic diseases. We enable right care, at the right time to the right patient and enable the caregiver to proactively handle more patients with the same resources.
Cross Solutions is a start-up company and right now in a growing period where we need you.
We promise you a highly inspiring workplace with the opportunity to develop your skills, to grow as a person and to get involved in the company’s success.
Welcome to become a part of Cross Technology Solutions AB!
LifePod. Evolving healthcare, everywhere.