Interested in a new career?
Do you want to be at the forefront of innovation, engineering the technology that is shaping our lives today and tomorrow? Then look no further.
Our current open job positions
We, the good people at Cross Technology Solutions AB, are looking for a software developer to help us realise the next step in healthcare solutions. It’s a small step for us, but it’s going to be a giant step for mankind.
- Experienced in the art of Software development.
- Experience with building complex software systems like enterprise solutions, distributed systems,
integration software, data intensive applications.
- Experience with version control systems, especially Git and utilising some kind of branch strategy
like Git Flow.
- Knowledgeable in software development cycle best practices, concerning coding standards, code
review, build processes, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), testing, operations.
- Experience with Amazons Cloud platform.
- Open mind and a drive to learn new skills (which is quite obvious for You, because You are a software developer)
- Passion for software engineering and development. No we don’t expect you to eat, breathe and live code 24/7. A genuine interest and a feeling that what you do, code and engineer software, is something that makes you tick will suffice.
What’s currently in our toolchain:
- NoSQL (and sometimes the old friend SQL)
- AWS CLI
- AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, AWS DynamoDB
- There are even more AWS services in use, but the above are the main ones. We are always considering utilising other services in the AWS service stack, if they’ll make things easier to develop and manage.
Cross is looking for a Technical Lead who wants to participate and contribute with technical leadership and help building our development organization. We are a young company with a cutting-edge product, LifePod, which changes how care can be managed in the future. Cross was awarded Connected Health Company of the year 2017, at the Swedish Mobile Awards.
Who are you? We think you’re a senior developer/architect with thorough knowledge of modern cloud, web and mobile development, a team-player and a communicative doer who:
- provides technical leadership and ensures the architecture in the development of our integration and eHealth platform LifePod.
- acts as a mentor and support for our developers and contributes to agile development.
- acts as a speaking partner for CEO, marketing, customers, partners and project management, and together with these make plans for the development of the platform.
- has preferably worked with medical device software, and is familiar with the necessary regulatory requirements
- preferably practical experience of applications in AI and Machine Learning.
- has the experience to build and deliver high-performance and scalable solutions
- has a deep technical knowledge of mobile devices, applications and technologies.
- is fluent in both Swedish and English
Some keys are:
- Cloud: AWS, lambda, serverless, Azure, Google ….
- mobile development: Android, iOS, React …
- Modern systems development: CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, Jira, agile, scrum
We, the good people at Cross Technology Solutions AB, are looking for a sales manager to help us realise the next step in healthcare solutions. It’s a small step for us, but it’s going to be a giant leap for mankind. Cross Solutions was awarded Connected Health Company of the year 2017 at the Swedish Mobile Awards.
LifePod is a web based platform that monitors patients remotely, especially those with chronical disease. The main target group for the LifePod platform are public and private care givers. We want you to focus on B2B activities where you develop sales leads within healthcare with those who work at counties, regions and state authorities. You will also meet private care givers who are offering health care solutions. Politicians are also an important target group because they make decisions regarding the healthcare system. You will develop Cross Solutions network with all those who are working within healthcare, like doctors, nurses and other staff within the healthcare sector.
- We want you to manage our sales activities including scheduling sales meetings, developing sales strategies and to accelerate sales activities in general.
- You must have an established network within the healthcare sector and proven work experience from sales activities within the healthcare sector.
- It is certainly significant if you have been working with national and international sales before.
- You have a good understanding of public procurement processes in Sweden (lag om offentlig upphandling).
- We expect you to do some travelling, mainly meetings with representatives from counties and regions in Sweden.
- You will get the opportunity to represent the company at events like fairs, eHealth-meetings, politician’s week in Almedalen and so on.
- You must be able to take initiatives and to get things done.
- As a person, you are curious and thrilled by learning new stuff and eager to develop our sales department.
- University degree in business or related professional qualification.
- At least five years of work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Swedish and English.
- Drivers licence
You are working at the department for Marketing & Sales and are reporting to the CEO, Thomas Bergqwist.
What we offer
We are a passionate team of ten people who truly believe in what we do. We are convinced to evolve healthcare everywhere with LifePod.
Cross Solutions is a start-up company and right now in a busy and growing period where we need you.
We promise you a highly inspiring workplace with the opportunity to develop your skills, to grow as a person and to get involved in the company’s success.
Welcome to become a part of the good people at Cross Technology Solutions AB!